Part-time HRBP speaking DU+FR+ENG
BXL + Antwerp + Remote
Organisation size :
3HR Recruitment Solutions is the HR Partner Agency of Entrepreneurs and small companies, do you like working in such a business with a family ambiance?
We love meeting smart and forward-thinking talents, so don’t hold back!
Our client is a Belgian consultancy specialising in corporate communications, crisis communications, media relations, public affairs, and internal communications & change.
With a constant evolving team, currently composed of 35 Consultants and staff and, offices in Brussels and Antwerp, for our client we are now looking for a dynamic HRBP (permanent contract, 20 or 25 hours/week).
Main responsibilities: recruitment : sourcing, hunting, recruiting talented Consultants, Staff and Managers + active participation to the global HR strategy and lead punctual HR projects.
Flexible location: on site at their offices in Brussels (min. 1d/week) and in Antwerp (min. 1 day every 2 months) + remote work.
Are you ready to contribute to their continued growth?
Your key tasks and responsibilities
As an HRBP, your responsibilities will be split in two roles:
1. Recruitment (60%)
You will be responsible for the whole recruitment process for various Staff/Senior/Manager profiles:
- Budget forecasting the positions and the recruitment needs
- Determining the ideal profile and drafting job descriptions
- Proactive search, direct approach and headhunting of Senior profiles
- When needed, posting job advertisings on job boards and social networks
- CV screening
- Call screening + drafting short reports
- Presenting the potential profiles to your internal clients (= Hiring Managers)
- Follow-up with all candidates (selected and non-selected ones)
- Organising the interview with the internal Managers
- If needed, face-to-face interviewing the promising candidates + drafting detailed interview reports
- Organising interviews with Hiring Managers
- When needed, reference check, copy of diplomas and, personality tests will sometimes be parts of the process
- Sending offers to the final candidates
In collaboration with the Director of Operations and the Office Manager, to support the HR Manager to recruit on site their future Consultants, Staff and Managers, the ideal Talent Acquisition Manager will have a broad network of Senior candidates with background in Communication, Law, Political Sciences, Press, diplomatic or public relations…
Due to a vacancy for consultancy in internal communication and change management, it’s considered a plus to have a relevant background and/or network.
2. HR strategy & HR projects (40%)
Besides recruitment, in close collaboration with the HR Partners, you will participate to the global HR strategy of the company and you will lead punctual HR projects like:
HR and recruitment Strategy
- Improving the employer branding, the vacancies’ visibility, the employee retention
- Developing, improving, and implementing a standard recruitment process and a referral system
- Advising on the management of the LinkedIn Company page, job boards forecast and budget, onboarding project, Juniors’ recruitment, partnerships with Universities and Schools, among others
- Implementing an ATS
HR tasks and projects
- Preparing all legal documents and work contract to onboard the new employees
- Onboarding the new employees (or contractors)
- Improving or updating the car policy, working policies, annual evaluations, learning and development policy, estimation of training needs, salary grid review, Comp&Ben optimisation, work life balance policy, etc.
You could be our ideal candidate if you...
- are a good communicator in French and Dutch (both outstanding) and a good level of English (fluent)
- hold a related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- have relevant experience within sourcing, headhunting, recruitment and selection
- consider LinkedIn Recruiter as your playground
- have an extensive experience in HR projects
- have excellent knowledge/network of Senior profiles with background in Communication, Medias Relations, PR, Law, Public Affairs, Corporate Affairs, Press, …
- have a recruitment strategy and process experience with proven track records
- are a passionate HR professional with a large experience in recruiting Managers for a small business with tight deadlines
- are a self-learner, resourceful and you can find the info by yourself
- want an interesting and challenging part-time job
Do you have what it takes?
Well then, we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
- A permanent contract (Contractors are welcome for a long-term collaboration only)
- Part-time depending on your availability: between 20 and 25 hrs/week
- A competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience and ambition
- Flexible location: possible homeworking + on site in nice offices easily reachable by public transport/bike/car
- in Brussels offices min. 1 day/week
- and in Antwerp offices min. 1 day every 2 months
- Ideal start date: we’ll take the time to find the right person
Besides an exciting flexible environment, a unique chance to interact with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for
- A great autonomy in your role and the freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the development of a Belgian Company
- Flexible schedules and an excellent working atmosphere within a great team of experts in their domain
- A direct communication with the hiring Managers
- The opportunity to constantly develop your HR knowledge
- The chance to have a decisive impact in this beautiful success story
Would you like to work for a small company with a top-level service?
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.
We’re looking for motivated and passionate individuals who love to build things and solve problems.
If this is you, please apply here and address your application, CV (in English) and a short motivation text, to Mrs. Gwendoline de Robiano with Reference « part-time HRBP »
⚠ Only Belgium-based candidates will be contacted back by 3HR Recruitment Solutions, thanks for your understanding.
All our vacancies are daily updated on www.3HR.be, Have a look!
Share this vacancy