Key Account and Business Development Manager with strong entrepreneurship skills
Permanent or Freelance
Organisation size :
Our client is a fast-growing company active in various Life Science Industries like Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, with expertise in Commissioning, Qualification & Validation, Quality Assurance, Consulting.
With 20 employees/freelances and offices, this Belgian company is now looking for an autonomous Technical B2B Key Account and Business Development Manager BENELUX.
Do you like working in a technical B2B environment?
Are you ready to develop business strategies that contribute to their continued growth?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you passionate about exploring new markets?
We love meeting smart and forward-thinking talents, so don’t hold back!
Your key tasks and responsibilities
As their Key Account and Business Development Manager, you will
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s services and their clients’ needs
- Contribute actively to the business development strategy. To achieve this ambitious goal, you will closely co-operate with customers to identify customer needs, prioritize and translate into to an ROI project plan
- Be responsible of the retention, follow-up and the portfolio of current clients
- Organize the sales process for identified prospects and clients, usually in BeNeLux
- Improve and apply the Company’ Sales Process; Discover, Engage, Expand, Propose, and Realize, Solution Selling and Account Management practices
- Use your sales skills to develop clients’ relationships and drive acquisition of new clients thanks to a dynamic approach
- Boost knowledge and network of partners (including Construction and Engineering agencies)
- Support proposal creation and delivery while promoting customer satisfaction and follow-through until the kick-off meeting
- Comply with Clients Relationship Management (CRM) System policy to enter all opportunities into CRM and maintain status (ex: TapFin, Bartec, …)
- Prepare invoices and submit them to validation before sending
- Actively participate in implementing the marketing strategy for the image branding of the company
- Prepare Sales pitch and convince: demonstrate the company USP, present pricing and all relevant information adapting your approach and sales techniques to your audience
- Make the follow-up of the offers, orders and of the delivery of services with the clients
- Active Member of The Management Team of the company
- Directly report to the Managing Director
You could be our ideal candidate if
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree, ideally in Business or Commercial engineer with proven track records in industrial technical environment
- Or you are an Engineer (bio, civil, industrial, pharma or similar) passionate by business with a commercial background
- You are fluent (written & spoken) in French, English and Dutch
- You have relevant experience in technical Sales and Business Development within Life Sciences markets
- You have excellent Key Account and business development skills
- You are result driven, creative, accountable with a commercial understanding of clients needs
- You can think proactively, and you can work independently as well as a part of a team
- You are small businesses-minded with strong entrepreneurship skills and a CAN-DO mentality
- You can capture our clients’ needs and requirements
- You have strong communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- You can build a network and you are comfortable with dealing with applicable cycles sales
- You are willing to travel as much as needed on your territory
We offer you
Besides an exciting flexible environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging and innovative projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for
- A permanent or a long-term Freelance position
- Full time or part time contract (min. 4/5th)
- Location: Flexible with regular travelling to clients’ locations
- A challenging job in a dynamic and knowledge-sharing network company
- An open, transparent, and dynamic work environment
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition
- Flexible schedules and a great autonomy in your role
- A competitive salary/rate
- A bonus and possible warrants system
- For permanent employee: other benefits including a company car, fuel card, lunch vouchers, eco vouchers, pension plan, phone subscription
- The possibility to evolve into a shareholder role with associated responsibilities
Would you like to work for a small company with a top-level service?
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.
We’re looking for motivated and passionate individuals who love to build things and solve problems.
If this is you, please apply here and address your application, CV (in English) and a short motivation text, to Mrs. Gwendoline de Robiano
Never hesitate to contact us: +32 476 644 844
⚠ Only Europe-based candidates will be contacted back by 3HR Recruitment Solutions, thanks for your understanding.
All our opportunities are daily updated on www.3HR.be Have a look!
Share this vacancy